Welcome to my school routine

My day starts off like this, at about 6:05am I wake up to my puppy layla jumping on me, liking my face, scratching me and about anything else you can imagine. At about 6:10 I finally convence myself that I need to get out of my warm bed. When I finally get out of bed I usually sit in front of my closet and stare into it and decide what to wear. After that I  brush my hair and do something with it. After all that I stumble down the stairs and head straight for the coffee. After I make my coffee I eat a waffle for breakfast. Usually at this point I stumble back up the stairs and I brush my teeth. At this point it’s about time to head out. I now start to pack up I make sure I have my lunch, gym clothes, homework, and my water bottle. Now I’m off to school. When I get home the first thing I do is run upstairs and jump into my bed and watch YouTube for about an hour to relax me. Sometimes I end up falling asleep for about a hour. When I wake up I usually go get a little snack and start on my homework that I didn’t do during school. After homework I go eat dinner that my mom made. After dinner I go hop into the shower and then I go lay down in bed. I usually lay in bed for about an hour to an hour and a half and watch YouTube. At this point I’m pretty tired so I go to bed. That is my school’s daily routine. My middle school

Losing interest

My favorite subject in school is social studies. I like this subject because we are always doing something. We watch videos, play games, do group work, hands on activities. My teacher does a really good job of teaching us the history but making it fun at the same time. My teacher always helps us to understand what we are talking about and answers our question. This class is also good because we are always doing activities along with our lesson. I think it’s also really cool because after we finish our work we can play social studies games and sometimes we get to work on homework. That is why I like social studies!   learning games